NC-B Industrial CNC Router
The NC-B industrial CNC router is driven by ball screws, which enables high speed performance with minimal wear, and ensure higher processing accuracy, so it is suitable for small handiworks or processing precision components. In addition to its high precision, it works with low noise, and has a very long lifespan.
Applicable Materials: solid wood, medium density fiberboard, acrylic, PVC, marble, rubber, metal
Functions: engraving, carving, cutting, hollow carving
|Spindle Power||1.5 kw /2.2kw(optional)||2.2kw/3.0kw /4.5kw(optional)||1,5 kw/2.2kw/3.0kw(optional)|
|Motion Control||High-speed micro stepper motors||High-speed micro stepper motors/Servo motor||High-speed micro stepper motors|
|Maximum Working Speed||6000mm/min||6000mm/min||6000mm/min|
|Voltage||220V, 50/60Hz||220V, 50/60Hz||220V, 50/60Hz|
|X,Y and Z-axis Bearings||Circular guide rail and ball screw (X,Z axis);||Square guide rail and ball screw||Square guide rail and ball screw|
|Square guide rail ball screw (Y axis)|
|Support Code||G Code||G Code||G Code|
|Operating Temperature||0 -45 ℃||0 -45 ℃||0 -45 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||30% - 75%||30% - 75%||30% - 75%|
- The body of NC-B industrial CNC router is welded by thick square pipes, which is lightweight and has good deformation resistance.
- The CNC router has an aluminum alloy working table with T-shaped grooves, which is very convenient to locate the workpiece, so that it is especially suitable for processing irregular shaped workpieces.
- High-speed micro stepper motor to control the motion to ensure the high processing precision.
- Its default configuration is 3 axis, which can be upgraded to 4 axis according to customers’ need to meet higher requirements.
- Additional cutting tools are optional.