NC-L Linear ATC CNC Router
The NC-L linear ATC CNC router is equipped with a linear tool changer which can automatically change the cutting tool during operation. Its working efficiency is greatly improved when operating complex pattern carvings. This CNC router uses Panasonic servo motor, which makes it run more steadily and has higher accuracy.
Applicable Materials: solid wood, medium density fiberboard, acrylic, PVC, marble, rubber, metal
Functions: engraving, carving, cutting, hollow carving
|Spindle Power||9.0kw HSD/HQD|
|Motion Control||Panasonic 850w servo motor|
|X,Y and Z-axis Bearings||Square guide rail and rack|
|Support Code||G Code|
|Control System||Taiwan SYNTEC|
|Transducer||11kw Delta transducer|
|Maximum Working Speed||6000mm/min|
|Operating Temperature||0 -45 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||30% - 75%|
- The CNC router has vacuum pumps, so large scale planks can also easily be vacuum lifted onto the working table to speed up the feeding process.
- It is equipped with a linear tool changer with a tool magazine of 8 sets of cutting tools which allows automatically change in several seconds; it is also equipped with tool touch sensor for better alignment.
- Its lubrication system can automatically inject lubricating oil during the working process.
- The main motor is made by Panasonic, which allows more precisely control.
- The body of NC-L linear ATC CNC router is welded by thick square pipes, which is lightweight and has good resistance to deformation.
- Its default configuration is 3 axis, which can be upgraded to 4 axis according to customer needs to meet higher requirements.
- Additional cutting tools are optional.