NC-C Multi-tool CNC Router
The NC-C multi-tool CNC router features excellent processing capabilities. It is equipped with a standalone tool magazine which can automatically change tools in working without halting the machine that greatly improve its processing efficiency. The simple structure of its carousel tool magazine makes it very easy to operate and maintain. The CNC router is also equipped with tool touch sensors for better alignment. Its tool magazine can hold 8 tools in it.
Applicable Materials: solid wood, medium density fiberboard, acrylic, PVC, marble, rubber, metal
Functions: engraving, carving, cutting, hollow carving
|Spindle Power||9.0kw HSD/HQD|
|Motion Control||850W Servo motor|
|X and Z-axis Bearings||Square guide rail and rack|
|Support Code||G Code|
|Control System||Taiwan SYNTEC|
|Transducer||11kw Delta Transducer|
|Maximum Working Speed||6000mm/min.|
|Operating Humidity||30% - 75%|
- The main servo motor is made by Yaskawa, which brings more precise motion control.
- The machine body is T-shaped in one piece, so it’s durable and stable.
- The aluminum alloy working table can use fixture to clamp various irregular shaped workpieces. The processing area is equipped with vacuum pumps which can easily lift large scale planks and speed up the feeding process.
- Its default configuration is 3 axis, which can be upgraded to 4 axis according to customers’ need to meet higher requirement.
- Its lubrication system can automatically inject the lubricating oil during the working process.
- Automatically feeding and blanking modules are optional.
- Additional cutting tools are optional.