Multi-Purpose Dual Table CNC router
The NC-1318 multi-purpose dual table CNC router is equipped with two working tables, a lower one and a higher one; they are designed for engraving stone with 3D reliefs. The aluminum alloy working table with T-shaped grooves can use fixture to clamp various irregular shaped workpieces. It can do complex processing such as relief carving and hollow carving very conveniently.
This machine can process a wide scope of materials, such as granite, marble, artificial stone, ceramic, etc.
|Spindle Power||5.5 kW|
|Support Code||G Code|
|Motion Control||Stepper motors|
|Maximum Working Speed||6000m/min|
|Operating Temperature||0℃ ~ 45℃|
|Operating Humidity||30% ~ 75%|
- The body of multi-purpose dual table CNC router is welded by thick square pipes, which is lightweight and has good resistance to deformation.
- The body of the CNC router is full-length welded thick square pipe, and processed by technics of vibration stress. Though it is working in a high speed, the surface of processed workpieces will be smooth.
- The CNC router is equipped with a 5.5kw high-power, constant torque and high speed spindle, which ensures high processing efficiency, and the spindle is not easy to be damaged.
- X, Y and Z-axis bearings use linear guide rails to reach higher position accuracy.
- This CNC router machine uses racks in transmission system to ensure higher working speed.
- It has a stainless steel sink near the working table, which makes the cleanup of working table become more convenient after the cutting works.