CNC Plasma Profile Cutting Machine
The NC-P CNC plasma profile cutting machine is welded using a square pipe in a gantry based structure for a more steady and stable operation. It is designed for cutting large workpieces in a variety of industries, including automobile, pressure vessel manufacturing, chemical machinery, nuke, universal machinery, engineering machinery, and steelwork.
|Working Size||2000 * 6000*200 mm|
|Plasma Power Supply||200А Huayuan|
|Air Compressor||3,0 kw|
|Motion Control||High-speed micro stepper motors/Servo motor|
|Support Code||G Code|
|Flame Cutting Thickness||0-150mm|
|Gas Cutting System||Autoignition/Height controller/Other necessary parts|
|Height Control Distance||150mm-200mm|
- The plasma profile cutting machine is welded using a square pipe in a gantry based structure and it can cut a variety of large workpieces.
- It uses a rack and square guide rail in X and Y axis, ball screw and square guide rail in Z-axis to ensure a high transmission efficiency.
- This metal cutting machine uses a high configuration digital control system and supports auto arc with an arc success rate exceeding 99% for a reliable performance.
- It ensures a small, smooth incision on the cutting material with no dropping dregs and no need for secondary processing.
- The plasma cutting machine supports the standard G code generated by Artcut, CAXA, Artcam, and Type3 software, and also supports file sharing via USB, making it exceptionally convenient.